for All information about Export Please Call
tel: +98 ( 21 ) 66186350
Mob/Telegram: +98 903 623 0 637
Golha Food Industries started its activity in 1939 in a traditional manner. At the time, the first generation of Golha made an important decision based on the social conditions and exigencies of the time and situation. This decision set the foundation for the establishment of Golha Food Industries, the great and lasting company we know it today. In 1966, the companys second generation started its activities and initiated the transition from traditional production to industrialization in line with the conditions of the society. These efforts paid off thanks to the endeavors of the late Abdorreza Karimi Tafreshi, and the company took an industrial form.
Deliberate policies, appropriate measures, and new ideas placed Golha’s brand and logo at the apex of Iran’s industry and made the brand quite popular, so that, without exaggeration, it became known as one of the oldest and proudest brands among people, and many of our elders still recall the memories of those days and Golha’s products.
By moving forward and following the latest technological advancements, the need for fresh ideas was felt. As a result, in the early 2010s, the third generation of Golha came in to turn the wheels of the industry, this time with new ideas and young talents. The third generation started its activities based on modern knowledge and technology and took advantage of the skilled specialists graduated from the best universities across the globe. As a result, the company took a huge leap forward in the fields of production technology and science creation. Utilizing the experience of past generations, it succeeded in maintaining its brand at the apex of the Iranian food industry. Since our establishment, the support of our dear consumers has been our best and most valuable capital in this long and difficult path and we hope we can still be proud of this valuable treasure in the coming futures.
The Company’s policy
Golha Food Industries operates in the fields of production and packaging of processed products, salts, spices, grains, beans, powders, flours, seasoning, soups, semi-prepared foods, canned foods, vegetables, and a variety of other products at the highest quality, increasing production capacity and promoting a culture of healthy food consumption.
In order to increase the satisfaction of all stakeholders, Golha Food Industries has always been committed to manufacture products that meet both national and international standards and fulfill its customers’ requirements. This is achieved thorough establishing the Integrated Management System (IMS) based on ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007, and ISO 14001:2004 standards and Food Safety Management System based on ISO 22000:2005 and HACCP standards and continuously improving their effectiveness. In addition, the company is determined to take the necessary steps to achieve the following goals:
- Promoting healthy production and ensuring food safety;
- Producing a wide range of products, offering high-quality standards based on customer demands, and handling complaints in order to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen its abilities in product improvement;
- Developing regular plans and taking regular measures to prevent and reduce environmental impacts and waste;
- Developing regular plans and taking regular measures to increase the safety of employees and stakeholders, reduce work-related risk factors and accidents, and prevent occupational diseases;
- Promoting human resources’ competencies through planned and continuous training aimed at increasing their skills; and
- Using equipment and machinery in an efficient fashion and developing regular plans for the maintenance of production infrastructure.
Golha Food Industries is committed to do its best to meet the requirements and respect the relevant rules and regulations so that it can achieve all the aforementioned goals by taking advantage of employee participation and effective communication.
Since the achievement of all these goals depends on the accountability and participation of all employees, the management team has communicated this policy to all employees through various channels, is taking the necessary measures to ensure that it’s understood by all those involved, and has asked the entire staff to assist the company in so doing.
Honors of Golha food industry :
- Since 1940, having the honor of accompanying three successive generations…
- The only recipient of the trophy of European Knighthood in Iranian food industry for the first time by the manager of Golha
- choosing the manager of Golha as the man of Iranian food industry
- choosing the manager of Golha as the ambassador of healthy food in Iran
- receiving UNIDO management certificate from the representative of United Nations in Iran
- receiving Shahab golden statue from the seventh festival of outstanding R&Ds for many years in a row
- Holder of the golden statue of the most outstanding food industry companies chosen by consumers for many years in a row
- receiving a golden sign of widely used food stuff from the twelfth conference of the successful organizational chain
- choosing the manager of Golha as one of the immanent figures in Iranian management with the award of golden statue of the Global conference of immanent figures of the management in Iran
- Holder of ISO golden sign from TUV Company in Germany
- Holder of the international certificate of POH for Guarantying quality and health of food stuff
- Holder of golden statue and five-star certificate of quality from quality association of Iran
- Holder of an excellent trophy for efforts on quality from the quality association of Iran
- selected for receiving silver trophy of the popular brand of consumers in the industry of dry goods in Iran
- receiving the statue and trophy of quality and safety of food stuff in the fifth festival of food stuff safety with the official permit from Ministry of Health and Treatment in Iran
- choosing Golha food industry as the standard unit for many years in a row
- introducing the manager of Golha as one of the superior managers in country in the international conference of development of management in Iran
- introducing the manager of Golha as one of the superior managers in the conference of young managers of the dwelling of industry and mining of the youth in Iran
- receiving a statue and appreciation in the national conference of business, manufacturing, industrial and investment capabilities of Islamic republic of Iran in the fifth development plan and the first festival of national plan of praise
- receiving golden statue from the festival of creativity and innovation in the arena of industry and mining as well as choosing R&D sample units
- being chosen as the best brand among the superior brands of Iran in the festival of superior national brands
- receiving golden statue from the conference of superior products of food industry of Iran
- receiving golden statue from the festival of selected managers of brands in Iranian industry
- receiving golden statue from the seventeenth conference of superior managers of business and industry in Iran
- receiving the statue of supporting consumers in the halls of conferences for broadcasting
- receiving the statue of the big conference of safety and health of food industry
- receiving the statue of the conference of the entrepreneurs of country in te center of international conferences of broadcasting
- introducing the manager of Golha as one of the immanent figures of business and industry in the global festival of immanent figures of business and industry in the big hall of ministry in Iran
- Golha food industry is the holder of the best variety in national and international certificates and standards in Iran, some of which are as following:
- International certificate of guarantying quality and health of food stuff of PQH from ICS international group
- Certificate of research and development (R&D) from the ministry of industry, mining and business
- International standard of safety of food stuff (HACCP) from TUV Company in Germany
- Certificate of Golden Star for promoting quality from European Union
- International certificate of halal
- Valid certificate of SFBB food stuff from URS Company in England
- International certificate of ISO 22000 for managing safety of food stuff from TUV Company in Germany
- International certificate of ISO 14000 for managing the environment from TUV Company in Germany
- International certificate of OHSAS 18001 for managing occupational safety and health from TUV Company in Germany
- International certificate of ISO 10668 for managing the value of brand from DQS Company in Germany which is recorded in IQNet Global Organization of Quality.
- International certificate of ISO 10002 for the management of dealing with customers’ complaint from Niscert Company in Canada
- The certificate of international record of confirming and monitoring food and drugs from FDA in America
- The first holder of the standard trophy of salt in Iran
- The first holder of the license of packaging white flour and standard in Iran
- The first innovator of the plan of disinfecting food stuff using gamma ray in Iran
- The first innovator of the plan of fine-grained soy in Iran.